According to the Resolution of November 11 published in the BOE, from November 23 all international passengers arriving in Spain by air or sea must undergo a health check before entering the country.
- Taking temperature. Limit ≥37’5 °.
- Documentary control: «Health Control Form» through the Ministry of Health or the Spain Travel Health-SpTH application.
- Visual check on the state of the passenger.
A list of countries or risk zones is also established from which it will be essential to have a DIAGNOSTIC TEST WITH A NEGATIVE RESULT for SARS-CoV-2 carried out within 72 hours prior to arrival in Spain:
- EU: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Germany, Czechia, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark (except the Faroe Islands and Greenland), Slovenia, Estonia, France, Greece (except the Kitri, Ionia Nisia, Dytiki Ellada and Sterea Ellada regions), Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway (except the regions of Rogaland, Møre og Romsdal, Nordland, Viken, Innlandet, Vestfold og Telemark, Agder, Vestland, Trøndelag and Troms og Finnmark). Netherlands, Poland, Portugal (except the autonomous region of the Azores Island), Romania, Sweden, Liechtenstein, Slovakia.
- Third countries: Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Bahrain, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cape Verde, Colombia, Costa Rica, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Russian Federation, Georgia, Gibraltar (United Kingdom), Guam , Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, North Macedonia, Morocco, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Palestine, Panama, French Polynesia (France), Puerto Rico, United Kingdom, San Marino, Saint Martin, Serbia, Switzerland, Tunisia, Ukraine .