👉 Access to the map of territories affected by municipalities.
On Friday, January 8, the DOG published the new territories affected by the perimeter closure, among which are Ourense and Barbadás.
In this way, the new restrictions in Ourense and Barbadás of medium-high level come into force, from January 9, 2021 :
- The entry and exit of people is limited, except for duly justified reasons (health, educational, labor, force majeure …).
- Hospitality – 30% capacity indoors, 50% on terraces and closing at 6:00 p.m.
- Commerce – 50% capacity.
- Meetings – maximum 4 people.
- Culture and sport – 250 people indoors and 500 outdoors.
- Restricted night mobility from 23:00 to 6:00.
Another novelty published is the extension of the limitation of entry and exit to our autonomous community, until February 1 at 00.00 hours.