Controls at the border with Portugal are temporarily re-established and the limitation of direct flights and passenger ships between the United Kingdom and Spanish airports and ports is extended.
📌 BORDER WITH PORTUGAL
From 01:00 a.m. on January 31, 2021, until 01:00 a.m. on February 10, 2021, only the following will be allowed to enter Spanish territory through the border with Portugal:
- Spanish citizens and their spouse or partner with whom they maintain a union analogous to the conjugal one registered in a public registry, and those ascendants and descendants who live in their care, provided they travel with or to meet with them.
- Residents in Spain.
- Students studying in Spain.
- Residents of other Member States or Schengen Associated States going to their usual place of residence.
- Those who are going to transit or remain in Spanish territory for any exclusively labor reason.
- Those people who document causes of force majeure or situation of need, or for humanitarian reasons.
- The entries and exits of the Spanish territory through the internal land border with Portugal can only be made through the authorized passages and during the hours established.
👉 Check these steps and schedules from HERE.
📌 TRAVEL TO THE UNITED KINGDOM.
The limitation of direct flights and passenger ships between the United Kingdom and Spanish airports and ports is extended from 6:00 p.m. on February 2, 2021 (peninsular time) until 6:00 p.m. on February 16 2021 (peninsular time).