At 00:00 on Wednesday, February 17, certain restrictions, established in Galicia since last January 27, were modified.
📌 These modifications will be extended until 00.00 hours on March 3, without prejudice to their possible extension.
📌 The limitation of entry and exit of people in Galicia is extended until March 3, 2021 at 00:00, except for duly justified reasons.
📌 The following restrictions are MODIFIED:
- TRADE AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICES. Close until 9:30 p.m. with 50% of maximum capacity.
- MALLS. Close until 9:30 p.m. with 30% of maximum capacity. It is closed on weekends and holidays, except essential trade.
- NON-FEDERATED SPORT. Only outdoors.
- TAXIS. They may provide services to cohabiting people, schoolchildren, health workers, patients or non-cohabiting workers. As many people as there are seats in the vehicle may move.
- RESTORATION ESTABLISHMENTS IN SERVICE AREAS. For catering establishments located in logistics centers and in service areas of the State Highway Network in Galicia, high-capacity roads and the basic primary network of Galician highways, they may remain open, including at night. Mandatory presentation of CAP by carriers. The consumption will be done individually and sitting at the table.
- CULTURAL ACTIVITY. Libraries, archives, museums, exhibition halls, cinemas and auditoriums are reopened with a 30% maximum capacity.
📌 The temporary closure is MAINTAINED for other activities, under current conditions, as well as the mobility of people between municipalities.
- MOBILITY. The perimeter closure of all the municipalities of Galicia is maintained. You will not be able to enter or leave each municipality if it is not duly justified.
- NIGHT MOBILITY (curfew). It is held from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- SOCIAL MEETINGS. They are kept only for cohabitants.
- HOSTELRY. Full closure is maintained. Only home service can be offered.