On Wednesday, April 14, the new restrictions that will affect our autonomous community, as of Friday, April 16.
It is part of this new modification, the Safe hospitality plan , launched by the Xunta de Galicia last February, in the following terms of the field of restoration:
- Tables and chairs must be distributed evenly, respecting the established capacity.
- In the case of unused dining rooms, these will not count in the calculation of allowed capacity.
- Extended until 11:00 p.m. exclusively for dinner service.
- Only for establishments with municipal restaurant ownership.
- Reservations by appointment.
- Registration of customers of the dinner service with name and surname, ID and telephone number.
- Custody for at least one month all the data collected from customers.
CONDITIONS OF THE CO2 MEASURING DEVICES (mandatory from 00.00 hours on April 23).
- Do not exceed 800 p.p.m. indoors. CO2 concentration.
- Ensure proper ventilation of the premises.
- Have a screen that shows CO2 levels in real time.
- CE marking. < / li>
- They should not be located near windows, doors or other ventilation points.
- They should ensure the level of CO2 and maintenance of mechanical ventilation systems, if available.