The DOG publishes on Monday, May 10, the new aid to implement labor equality, work-life balance and corporate social responsibility in companies.
Applications will be submitted through the electronic headquarters of the Xunta de Galicia, entering the procedure code corresponding to each of the TR357B, TR357C and TR357D programs.
The deadline for submitting applications will be open from Tuesday, May 11, until June 11, 2021.
Three lines of subsidies are presented to advance in matters equality and conciliation of work and personal life, as well as in corporate social responsibility.
Line I. Preparation and implementation of equality plans. TR357C
- Beneficiaries: SMEs or freelancers who have signed contracts with at least 15 employed persons (with a maximum of 100). Work center in Galicia. Stability rate of at least 50% from January 1, 2021. Up to date with your tax obligations.Eligible concepts: Preparation of a gender diagnosis, preparation of an equality plan and / or the costs derived from the first phase of implementation of the priority measures provided for in the approved equality plan.
- Amount of the aid: Up to 80% of the costs derived from the elaboration of the diagnosis, the equality plan or the implementation of the appropriate measures. (The minimum and maximum amounts of the aid will depend on the number of workers that the company has and the concept that is subsidized).
Line II. Conciliation. TR357D
💻 PROMOTION OF TELEWORKING
- Beneficiaries: SMEs or freelancers who have signed employment contracts with at least 6 employed persons. Work center in Galicia. Not belonging to ICT sectors. Formalize at least one teleworking agreement for a period of not less than 2 years with a person already linked to the company for at least the last year and / or who hire former new full-time teleworking staff for a period of not less than two years.
- Incentive: 2,000 euros per worker (maximum limit of 8,000 euros per company, which will be increased by 1,000 euros when the female employment rate is at least equal to the male)
⌚ PROMOTING TIME FLEXIBILITY
- Beneficiaries: SMEs or freelancers who have signed employment contracts with at least 6 employed persons. Work center in Galicia. Establish a company collective bargaining agreement or time flexibility measures agreement (compensation of days and hours, continuous working hours, compressed workweek, special permits, etc.) which will be maintained for at least 2 years.
- Incentive: 10,000 euros per applicant company (they will be increased by 1,000 euros when the female employment rate is at least equal to the male)
🖱 ACQUISITION OF TECHNOLOGICAL ELEMENTS THAT ENABLE TELEWORKING
- Beneficiaries: SMEs or freelancers who have signed employment contracts with at least 6 employed persons. Work center in Galicia. Teleworking agreement in force on the date of submission of the application. Companies belonging to ICT sectors cannot be beneficiaries.
- Eligible activities: acquisition of personal computer, material means for internet access and all those peripherals necessary for the tasks to be carried out, in order to promote the use of information and communication technologies (ICT) as a measure of work-life balance, personal and family.
- Amount: 80% of the investment (maximum 1500 euros per beneficiary worker, max. 20,000 euros per company. It may be increased by 10% when the female employment rate is at least equal to the male)
Line III. CSR certifications. TR357B
- Amount of aid: 80% of the costs involved in the certification or verification process (max. 2,000 euros per company)