The Emega Program comprises a set of grants aimed at supporting the start-up, improvement and reactivation of business initiatives set up by women.
Deadline for submitting applications. From July 15 to August 14, 2021.
Presentation of applications. Telematically through the electronic headquarters of the Xunta de Galicia, and entering the procedure code SI429A.
Term of presentation of justification of the subsidy. Deadline that appears in the resolution granting the aid or, in any case, will not exceed November 17, 2021.
For more information or inquiries, you can contact us through the 👉 website ☎ 981 545 374 📧 email@example.com.
Help lines and compatibility
- LINE EMPRENDE. Promote the launch of new business initiatives and the creation of stable female employment for their own account and for others.
- ACTIVE LINE. Encourage the reactivation, consolidation of companies formed by women or the implementation of innovative measures to improve competitiveness.
- ITEF LINE. Promote the implementation of innovative, scientific or technology-based business initiatives promoted by women.
- CONCILIA LINE. Complementary help of the previous lines to promote the reconciliation of personal, family and work life.
- The line undertakes, activa and ITEF are incompatible with each other and you can only be a beneficiary of a single incentive within each of them. Compatible with the complementary line Concilia.
- Incompatible with the aid established for the same purpose in programs to promote self-employment, promote employment in cooperatives and societies, employment initiatives and technology-based employment initiatives.
- Incompatible with subsidies for hiring by employees of other departments of the Xunta de Galicia, except that the period of maintenance of employment required has ended.
- Private companies (micro or small companies) formed by women that start their activity between August 1, 2020 and the end of the deadline for submitting applications for this aid.
- Individual businesswomen, the application must be submitted by a self-employed worker.
- Civil societies, communities of assets, mercantile societies, cooperatives or labor companies, the request must be presented by this, the requests presented by the members or community members will not be valid.
LINE EMPRENDE. Incentives in response to the number of positions created on a stable basis for women, between 10,000 and 22,000 euros.
ACTIVE LINE. Incentives in response to the number of existing positions as a result of maintaining or increasing existing employment, between 8,000 and 17,000 euros.
ITEF LINE. Incentives for the number of stable jobs created for women, between 18,000 and 42,000 euros.
CONCILIA LINE. Maximum amount of 5,000 euros per company.