The DOG of Tuesday July 20 publishes the 👉 Order, through which two new aid programs are approved for the promotion of employment.
Presentation of applications. Telematically through the 👉 electronic headquarters of the Xunta de Galicia, and by entering the corresponding procedure code TR807I or TR340E.
For more information or inquiries, you can contact the Xunta de Galicia information telephone number ☎ 012.
PROGRAM I. PROMOTION AND CONSOLIDATION OF EMPLOYMENT IN SMALL NEWLY CREATED COMPANIES. TR807I.
Beneficiaries. Private companies, whatever their legal form. Except natural persons, communities of property, civil societies, cooperatives and labor.
Terms. Viable newly created companies that generate stable employment for unemployed people living in Galicia. Maximum share capital of 120,202 euros.
Types of help.
- Subsidy for the generation of stable employment (2,000 ~ 9,000 euros),
- for training (maximum 3,000 euros),
- for start of activity (2,000 ~ 9,000 euros) and,
- for conciliation (maximum of 3,000 euros).
Submission deadline until August 20, 2021.
PROGRAM II. TECHNOLOGY BASED EMPLOYMENT INITIATIVES-IEBT. TR340E.
Beneficiaries. Private companies, including freelancers.
Terms. Residing in Galicia and starting their activity within a period of no more than one year from when the business project was qualified as IEBT.
Types of help.
- Subsidy for the direct creation of stable employment (6,000 ~ 10,000 euros, which can be increased depending on certain groups or because it is located in a rural area),
- for the hiring of highly qualified technical personnel (maximum of 18,000 euros) and,
- for the start of the start-up of the activity (10,000 ~ 24,000 euros, not being able to exceed the total cost of eligible expenses).
Submission deadline until September 30, 2021, starting on Wednesday, July 21.