The Polígono San Cibrao Entrepreneurs Association will begin next January a new course aimed primarily at unemployed people.
This new action will be subsidized by the Xunta de Galicia through the Consellería de Emprego e Igualdade and the Ministry of Labor and Social Economy
The course called Plumbing and heating operations -Home air conditioning-, will last 558 hours and will begin on January 12, 2022 until July 6, 2022, from 4 to 8 p.m.
- MF1154_1: Installation of pipes. 170 hrs.
- MF1155_1: Installation and maintenance of toilets and air conditioning elements. 180 hours
- MP0090: Non-labor professional practices module. 160 hs.
- Basic risk prevention at work 60 hours.
- Labor insertion, environmental sensitivity and gender equality 10 am.
- Training for equality 8 hours.
Internships in companies
The training includes the completion of an internship module in companies lasting 160 hours, through which the student will put into practice, within a company, the theoretical and practical knowledge acquired during the course.
Students will have the possibility to apply for financial scholarships.
These grants will be determined by the situation of each of the participants in the training action, where they may request for the transfer to the center, for children under 12 years of age or dependents, victims of gender violence, disability … .
The completion of the course does not require the fulfillment of any academic requirement by the students, who must formalize their pre-registration through the following form: