The DOG published last December the new aid aimed at promoting and consolidating self-employment, as well as the bonus program for the self-employed.
AID FOR THE PROMOTION AND CONSOLIDATION OF SELF-EMPLOYMENT
Order of December 28, 2021 – Procedure code TR341D
Beneficiaries. Beneficiaries will be those people who register in the special regime for self-employed persons or in any other special regime on their own behalf of Social Security or in a professional association mutual between October 1, 2021 and October 30 September 2022 , both inclusive, as owners or joint owners of the business or operation
Amount of aid.
- Unemployed people in general: € 2,000
- Unemployed people: & nbsp; & lt; 30 years / long-term unemployed / disabled / in a situation or risk of social exclusion: 4000 €
The above helps will be increased by & nbsp; 25% if: the person incorporated is a woman / work center in a rural municipality / person incorporated> 45 years / incorporated person migrant returned / trans people / professions and trades with underrepresentation of women (cumulative increases up to a maximum of € 10,000
Submission of applications. & nbsp; Telematically through the electronic headquarters of the Xunta de Galicia , and entering the procedure code TR341D .
Deadline for submitting applications. Until 09/30/2022.
SELF-EMPLOYED PEOPLE BONUS
Order of December 29, 2021 – Procedure code TR341Q
Self-employed persons who are registered in the special regime for self-employed workers or in a mutual professional association who meet the following requirements:
- Seniority of more than 42 uninterrupted months in the effective performance of a business or professional activity.
- Reduced net income of the income of economic activities declared in the annual income tax return of less than 30,000 euros .
- Minimum annual turnover of 12,000 euros, VAT included, referring to the year 2020
Companies of any kind and communities of goods with tax domicile in Galicia and that meet the following requirements:
- On the date of the application, they have an autonomous corporate person with a seniority of more than 42 uninterrupted months in the effective performance of a business or professional activity.
- Minimum annual turnover of 12,000 euros, VAT included, in the declaration referring to the year 2020.
- Taxable base in the corporate tax of the declaration made referring to the year 2020 less than 30,000 euros (according to box 552 of the corporation tax). In the case of entities that pay income tax, this amount of 30,000 euros will refer to the reduced net income of the income from economic activities declared in personal income tax of the sum of all members of the company or community of assets.
Amount of aid: 80% of the activity to be subsidized (Max. € 3,000) through the following lines of action (not mutually exclusive):
Line 1: Improvement of competitiveness through the following services:
- Strategic business plan
- Business reorientation plan
- Refinancing plan
- Marketing plan
- Plan energy efficiency
- Biodiversity plan
- Business communication plan
- Digital transformation plan
- Line 2: Improvement of competitiveness through the following investments :
- Purchase of machinery
- Purchase and / or installation for the improvement of the to energy efficiency.
- Investments to replace fossil fuels or critical or scarce materials
- Purchase of tooling and tools
- Refurbishment of the business premises
- Computer equipment Office and / or business equipment
- Signs Computer applications, web pages, apps and social networks
- Brand design
Submission of applications. & nbsp; Telematically through the electronic headquarters of the Xunta de Galicia , and entering the procedure code TR341Q .
Deadline for submitting applications. From 01/14/2022 to 02/14/2022.