Published in the DOG, the new aid for energy improvement projects in companies in the service sector.
SME ENERGY BONUS PROGRAM
Legally constituted companies and self-employed entrepreneurs who have their registered office or work center in Galicia and whose activity is included in the following sections of the CNAE 2009:
Eligible projects. BONUSES.
- Energy advice: diagnoses and energy audits
- Envelope: solar control elements.
- Lighting: renovation of interior and/or exterior lighting equipment, including signs and shop windows, for others that use LED technology.
- Electrical installations: renovation of transformers, uninterruptible power supply systems, installation of economizing filters…
- Equipment: renovation of equipment such as coffee makers, dishwashers, dryers, washing machines, irons, vending machines, refrigerated cabinets… with energy rating B or higher.
- Air conditioning: equipment that allows reducing the energy consumption of air conditioning, ventilation and domestic hot water installations.
- Building automation: home automation systems that allow energy management and more efficient energy expenditure.
The subsidy will be 80% of the eligible cost of the performance. In general, a maximum aid per application of €6,000 is established, in which the aid associated with the energy advice voucher will not be included.
Presentation of applications. Electronic headquarters of the Xunta de Galicia. Procedure code IN417Z.
Submission period, from January 25 to June 29, 2023.