Published in the DOG, the new aid aimed at the self-employed.
These new aids have as their main objective the improvement of the competitiveness of the business activity, as well as the promotion of self-employment.
We detail a small extract of each of them:
SELF-EMPLOYED BONUS PROGRAM
Self-employed registered in the special regime for self-employed or in a mutual society of the professional association and companies of any kind and communities of property, domiciled in Galicia. They must meet the requirements set out in article 6 of the order.
It will be granted to improve the competitiveness of business activity by 80% with a maximum limit of 3,000 euros of aid for all eligible activities.
- Purchase of machinery.
- Purchase and/or installation to improve energy efficiency.
- Investments for the replacement of fossil fuels or critical or scarce materials.
- Purchase of utensils and tools.
- Reform of the business premises.
- Computer equipment.
- Office and/or business equipment.
- Computer applications, web pages, apps and social networks.
- Brand design.
Submission of applications through the electronic headquarters of the Xunta de Galicia, entering the procedure code TR341Q.
Deadline for submitting applications, from 9:00 a.m. on January 25 and until September 29, 2023.
People who are registered in the special self-employed regime or in any other special regime on their own account of the Social Security or in a mutual professional association between October 1, 2022 and September 29, 2023, both inclusive, as holders or co-owners of the business or operation. They must meet the requirements set out in article 5 of the order.
- 2,000 euros for the unemployed in general.
- 4,000 euros for the unemployed included in vulnerable groups (under 30 years of age, long-term unemployed, disabled, at risk of social exclusion, over 55 years of age).
- The amount will increase by 25% in the case of women, workplace in a rural town hall, over 45 years of age, returned emigrant, trans or professions and trades in which women are underrepresented, according to a report from the Galician Institute of Qualifications, which is reflected in the list in Annex III. Maximum amount 10,000 euros.
Submission of applications through the electronic headquarters of the Xunta de Galicia, entering the procedure code TR341D.
Deadline for submitting applications, from January 25 to September 29, 2023.