The Entrepreneurs Association was created with the aim of defending the interests of its associated companies, located in the San Cibrao Polígono, as well as promoting their competitiveness thanks to the services it provides (surveillance, fire extinguishing, sanitizing common areas, etc.).
- It has a central building of more than 1,800 square meters, with internet service and free wiffi network. Only 40% of Galician business estates have equipped facilities.
- Launch of unique and pioneering initiatives such as the First Intervention Service, Security and Televigilance Service and the Industrial Risk Map.
- A humanization project has been developed, in which green spaces have been rehabilitated and built such as: Pilgrim’s resting point; Senda Verde recreation area; start-up of a Green Corridor, the first rest area of its kind in an industrial area, planting more than 300 trees.
- Start-up of the first and only Green Center in Spain, in an industrial area.
- Signage and correct location of the associated companies: cartographic plans, business directory, posters in the streets of the industrial area.
- Approved workshops for professional training and job placement. It has meeting rooms, videoconference service and cafeteria-restaurant.
- Comprehensive advice and specialized offices in Occupational Risk Prevention, Environment, Foreign Trade …
2009 National Award for informational work on Prevention of Occupational Cliffs (Fundación PRL).
National Award 2012 to the outstanding entity in PRL (Magazine Formación de Seguridad Laboral).
National Award 2020 in the SME category (Mutua Universal).